Friday, May 27, 2011

PressPausePlay

youtube

I attended a private media screening for the documentary PressPausePlay under the guise of "Random Canadian Blogger" (pathetically enough I have been labelled less flattering things) and was suitably impressed... Perhaps because the general message of the film mimics many of my own sentiments about digital media (I'm sure there's some irony here as I write a blog, listen to copious amounts of electronic music and own and operate a digital SLR camera...sigh). At any rate, it will be available in its entirety in the not so distant future and if, like me, you are somewhat bitter about the accessibility of the music/film/book/whatever industry, I reckon you'll dig it.
Side Note: I have a huge intellectual crush on Moby.

No comments:

Post a Comment